Felix Hall wanted to serve his country and provide a better life for his family. Instead, he was lynched on Fort Benning, at a time when the country was on the brink of war. He was only 19 years old. Nearly 80 years later, this case remains one of the most appalling unsolved murders in history.
- Felix Hall
To date, Felix Hall remains in an unmarked grave. No headstone was ever made.
- The Story Of The Only Known Lynching On A US Military Base https://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2016/09/02/the-story-of-the-only-known-lynching-on-a-u-s-military-base/
- 75 Years Later Lynching Of A Black Army Private At Fort Benning Remains Unsolved https://www.stripes.com/news/us/75-years-later-lynching-of-a-black-army-private-at-fort-benning-remains-unsolved-1.426944
- AAHIAH Episode #38 COLD CASE: The 1941 Lynching of PVT. Felix Hall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8pbaZBTgdg
- Finding Mr. Fenderson https://medium.com/thewashingtonpost/finding-mr-fenderson-8d7dbfa0d5b5
- History Of Lynchings https://www.naacp.org/history-of-lynchings/